Love Train Love Train

i liked the track. reminded me of violent femmes ))

Office plankton Christmas Office plankton Christmas

Funny!

I thought the boss-santa was going to involve them in some kind of bdsm game when he was giving presents. It turned out I was right though :))

Happy Cat Happy Cat

Cool start

Keep it up!

Selva Selva

Hi! Didn't know you submitted it here ))

Great job. Looking forward to see your future works!
Andrei

Historia Bizarra Historia Bizarra

Pretty decent

It was entertaining enough. Not very original in style and story, but you have certainly done a lot of hard work, I can see that. The plot is built very well and it makes the story not boring at all. Although there were a few moments where you were trying to explain what was already understood. And that comic-strip naration was pretty cool. So although there were rough moments in your film, I wish I could make anything like this when I was 14 )))
I wish you to continue and develop!

Eustaquio-Man responds:

Thanks for the review, man!
I know it's not quite the kind of animation you like watching or doing the most, but I am glas you liked it.
I think you got a point there, what with the over-explaining thing. Maybe I'll edit it it sometime in the future. Still, I'm happier if I make sure plot is 100% understandable. I'll include your suggestions in the making of my next animations.
Thanks again for your time and the review!

-Eustaquio Man

I'm Afraid of Clowns I'm Afraid of Clowns

Pretty nice

Your frame by frame wais really great! And I enjoyed the song also. But background message didn't catch my eye. And there is a lack of development of the story... It's like the nothing but those transforming creatures throughout the movie. Although they're amazing but to the end I got tired a bit ;)
Wish you best luck!

Stage Fright Stage Fright

Beautiful!

I enjoyed some movements and camera editing (or whatever) like in old films. There were moments that could be better though (like when audience turn to monsters etc). And unfortunatelly my duying monitor was too dark to see everything. But the movie is great.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Great!

It's one of my favorite flash animations. I enjoy watching it no matter how many times.

3 FEATHERS AND A RAINWORM 3 FEATHERS AND A RAINWORM

Great!

I like this one very much

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Hi from Amontillado!

Nice to see you here, Satim! Alive and kicky as you are! The film is great and fits this site perfectly. This one is a substantial step forward from the previous ones. MUCH better. However, the song's lyrics wasn't reflected in the story at all. The story is completely different from what Shnur is actually singing. Anyway, good job.
Wish you luck!